Totem of the day…….
Be ANT strong.
Have you ever had a lady bug land on your arm? Have you ever asked for a “sign”?
Find out what your animal totem is, and you will know the answer.
I believe in animal Totem’s and what they represent. Validation is always a good thing, right? That’s exactly what they are. They are here to teach us how to see clearly and guide us to what we really want.
I see different animal totems daily. The totem I get ALWAYS resonates with how I’m feeling or what I’m going through at the moment.
My main totem’s are usually Owls, Hawks, Dragon flies, spiders, and a certain type of beetle. Today was NEW one! How exciting! It was an ANT. Or ….ANTS. I looked up what the spiritual meaning of ants.
Ant Spirit Symbols: Community, Discipline, Planning, Persistence, Order, Patience, Stamina, Energy, Group Minded, Teamwork, Self sacrifice
Message/Meaning/Medicine: The ant spirit is well known for its planning, hard work, and energy. If you’ve encountered the ant of feel a strong connection with this totem you should consider that all good things come with time, and effort. Work with diligence, with conviction, and work with others in order to forge your dreams and turn them into reality. Despite their tiny size these little spirits are immensely strong, great strength of will and accomplishment can come even in the smallest of packages. Ants are also amazing communicators; through their antenna, body language, scent, and pheromones, ants can communicate complex messages that direct and alert the colony in achieving its goals.
• The Ant totem is very industrious and hardworking, by observing this tenacity we can learn to persist in creating our dreams one tiny step at a time.
• Ants within a colony fill a diverse number of roles, but each ant performs a very specific task. If the ant spirit animal has appeared to you consider your own role, concentrate on your specialties and make sure you are making the most of your natural gifts.
• Despite the individual roles each little ant spirit assumes nothing can be accomplished without the unity of the whole. Think about how your own contributions in your career, your family, and day to day life fit into the larger picture. No matter how small your task, or your contribution, it is still essential.
• Self sacrifice is one of the most important meanings you can learn from the ant! Be selfless, live with love and the welfare of others at the forefront of your life.
• Ants do not contemplate their lot in life, nor do they question or vie against their purpose. This is not to say that you should blindly march through life, but instead consider that we are all made with a purpose. Feel confident in your own purpose, ground yourself and continue on the path set before you.
• The ant spirits are persistent hunters and workers, this totem teaches the art of patience in all things that they do. People with this totem will find many of their most difficult challenges can be overcome with the application of patience.
Today, I leave you with awareness. When you are in deep thought or have one of life’s big questions, Pay attention to what animal or insect shows up. It just might help your dreams come true.
Don’t forget to be thankful for your guidance system.
Resource : http://alltotems.com/ant-spirit-meaning-symbols-and-totem/