Terms and Conditions
Braski Sports corp DBA Hotmomz Lifestyle & Caseyshipp.com Course Student Agreement
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CaseyShipp.com is intended for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication and is operated by Casey Shipp and her web service provider collectively referred to as CaseyShipp.com. By using the CaseyShipp.com website you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms & conditions:
ALL COURSE & HOTMOMZ COACHING SALES ARE FINAL ( hotmomz is a ONE TIME payment)
- Last Updated on April 17th, 2019
- REFUNDS, RETURNS, AND SUBSCRIPTION CANCELLATIONS POLICY NO REFUNDS.
- YOU WILL ABSOLUTELY LOVE OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES IF YOU USE THEM. HOWEVER, THERE’S NO MONEY-BACK RETURN POLICY. HERE’S HOW IT WORKS… SUBSCRIPTION CANCELLATIONS, PAUSES, BILLING DATE CHANGES & RENEWALS(*THIS SECTION PERTAINS TO SUBSCRIPTIONS ONLY)ALLOW 24 BUSINESS HOURS FOR CANCELLATION.IF YOU WANT TO CANCEL A SUBSCRIPTION YOU HAVE WITH US, PLEASE GO TO THE “SUPPORT” TAB IN YOUR MEMBERS AREA”, (SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM IF ON MOBILE) AND CLICK, “CANCEL” FOLLOW THE PROMPTS TO MAKE YOUR CANCELLATION. or email Support@hotmomzlifestyle.com WHEN YOU CANCEL A SUBSCRIPTION WITH US, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND OF ANY PORTION OF THE SUBSCRIPTION FEES YOU PAID FOR THE CURRENT OR PRIOR BILLING PERIODS. EXAMPLE: IF WE PROCESS A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION CANCELLATION ON SUNDAY MARCH 7TH AT 2pm AND YOUR MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION RENEWS ON MARCH 8TH, YOU WILL BE CHARGED. IF YOUR RENEWAL DATE IS MONDAY MARCH 8TH , PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CANCELLATION BY FRIDAY MARCH 5TH. YOU WILL NEITHER BE BILLED FOR NOR RECEIVE THE BENEFITS OF THE CANCELLED SUBSCRIPTION AFTER MARCH.
- FOR ACTIVE SUBSCRIPTIONS:HOTMOMZ LIFESTYLE REQUIRES AT LEAST A TWENTY-FOUR (48) HOURS’ NOTICE OF CANCELLATION. ALL SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE RECURRING AND WILL RENEW ON THEIR RENEWAL DATE UNLESS CANCELLED OR PAUSED. CONTACTING US IF YOU ARE CANCELING A MEMBERSHIP, USE THE ‘CANCEL MEMBERSHIP’ BUTTON IN YOUR MEMBERSHIP AREA. FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ANY OTHER QUESTIONS TO SUPPORT@HOTMOMZLIFESTYLE.COM WHEN YOU COMMUNICATE WITH US BY EMAIL, YOU ARE AGREEING THAT WE CAN RESPOND TO YOU BY EMAIL OR OTHER ELECTRONIC MEANS OF COMMUNICATION. TO SERVE YOU AND OTHERS BETTER IN THE FUTURE, WE REQUEST (BUT DO NOT REQUIRE) THAT YOU TELL US WHY YOU WANT A REFUND OR CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION. WE WANT SATISFIED CUSTOMERS. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT ASKING FOR A REFUND BUT CONTINUING TO USE PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM US IS THE SAME THING AS STEALING AND MAY ALSO VIOLATE APPLICABLE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS LAW.
THIS POLICY AND CUSTOMER AGREEMENTS AND BLACKLIST
ANY CUSTOMER AGREEMENT BETWEEN Caseyshipp.com & user SUPERSEDES THIS POLICY TO THE EXTENT THERE IS ANY CONFLICT WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE CUSTOMER AGREEMENT. ANY CUSTOMER THAT FILES A CLAIM WILL BE PUT ON THE “BLACKLIST” AND MAY NEVER WORK WITH OR PURCHASE FROM HOTMOMZLIFETSYLE.COM
THIS REFUND POLICY WAS LAST UPDATED ON APRIL 17TH, 2019.
COPYRIGHT © 2018 LAW OFFICE OF BUSCH, REED, JONES, AND LEEPER. HOTMOMZ LLC AND GENERATED WITH WEBSITE LEGAL FORMS GENERATOR SOFTWARE, AND LICENSED FOR USE BY THE OWNER OF THIS WEBSITE AT WWW.HOTMOMZLIFESTYLE.COM & CASEYSHIPP.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PORTION OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE COPIED OR USED BY ANYONE OTHER THAN THE LICENSEE WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER. USE OF THIS DOCUMENT DOES NOT MAKE THE WEBSITE OWNER A CLIENT OF THE LAW FIRM. CONTACT THE WEBSITE OWNER WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ABOUT THIS SITE.
Unless otherwise stated, all items and programs purchased are 100% non-refundable and returns will not be accepted.
If payments are late we reserve the right to remove you from all programs, and from the Hotmomz/caseyshipp.com site where applicable, until payments are again current. We also reserve the right to terminate your agreement and you will be responsible for paying the difference of the full price for each program that has taken place since you registered.
While Caseyshipp.com. does provide many Live programs, it is not guaranteed that each program within the 12 month agreement will be Live. Caseyshipp.com/Hotmomz Lifestyle retains the right to provide pre-recorded programs as needed.
If you are purchasing the Inner circle or 1 on1 coaching, you are responsible for the entire amount originally agreed to. There are no refunds or early terminations for these services. Nothing herein shall limit caseyshipp.com. from seeking payment for any chargeback or credit card disputes made by you at any time.
By accepting the terms of this agreement, you agree to never dispute any charges already paid, no matter the payment vehicle. (Example: Paypal, Stripe, bank transfer, etc.)
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete, or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only.
We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
Prices for our courses and services are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK, AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (testimonials) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality, or another personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive, or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, but you are required to pay any outstanding balances.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof)
- “Account” shall broadly mean and refer to the arrangement, including all terms and conditions set forth herein, by which a person: a) uses the Internet or e-mail services of the Site, b) transmits, broadcasts, receives and publicizes any electronic media to or from the Site, c) maintains any information, documents, communication, data, or records on the Site.
- “Communication” shall broadly mean any and every oral or written utterance, statement, or verbal or nonverbal communication of any kind and nature, including without limitation, personal conversations, telephone calls, and e-mail exchanges.
- “Date” shall mean the exact day, month, and year, if ascertainable, or, if not, the best approximation, including references to other events.
- “Document(s)” or any derivative therefrom, is used herein in the broadest sense permitted and includes but is not limited to the original of all objects, tangible or intangible, from which information or Communications may be derived or discerned, and specifically includes all forms of electronic data and other information stored on electronic media.
- “Hack” or any derivative therefrom, shall mean any attempt to seek or exploit any computer system or computer network by subverting computer security for malicious purposes
- “Person(s)” shall mean any individual, firm, partnership, corporation, company, proprietorship, association, governmental body, or any other organization or entity
- “Site” or “Web Site” or any synonym thereof or derivative therefrom, shall mean and include www.CaseyShipp.com unless specified otherwise herein.
- “Violation” or any synonym thereof or derivative therefrom, shall mean and include any breach, infringement, or distortion of any of the Terms and Conditions as set forth herein.
- “You” or any synonym thereof or derivative therefrom, shall mean any individual, firm, partnership, corporation, company, proprietorship, association, governmental body, or entity which registers an account with the Site.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Site. Otherwise, any person using the Site that is under the age of 18 years old expressly agrees that he/she has obtained parental/guardian consent and approval prior to any use of the Site including but not limited to creating and maintaining an Account.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your user name and Account.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You may not in any way make commercial or other unauthorized use, by publication, re-transmission, distribution, performance, caching, or otherwise of material obtained through the Website. This includes, without limitation, the Assets or Website Content, except as permitted by the Copyright Act or other law, or as expressly permitted in writing by this Agreement, Service Provider, or the Website.
- You may not use the CaseyShipp.com service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, information, and screen names that you submit to CaseyShipp.com.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack CaseyShipp.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with CaseyShipp.com.
- You must not transmit any computer programs or any computer code that is destructive in nature or meant to corrupt any computer system or network.
- You must not, in the use of CaseyShipp.com, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these Terms will result in the termination of your Account.
Conditions of Use:
- You agree that CaseyShipp.com may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms and Conditions, either by posting a notice about such changes on the CaseyShipp.com website or by sending an email to you.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate your account or the CaseyShipp.com service in its entirety for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any alterations to the Terms and Conditions will be sent to you in accordance with the preference expressed on your account.
- We reserve the right, in accordance with any applicable laws, to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts for any reason. This may include content that violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claims or trademarks on those usernames.
- By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication through this service, you are granting CaseyShipp.com a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to:
a). Use, copy, sublicense, adapt, transmit, publicly perform or display any such communication;
b). Sublicense to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted with respect to the communication. The foregoing grants shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such communication, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction.
Setting Up Your Account
- When you enter the CaseyShipp.com Site for the first time, you will have the option of setting up a user account. Setting up an account will enable you to access additional services and functions, including the ability to:
- Access content
- If you do not set up a user account, your use of the Site will be limited to browsing only. However, anytime you use the CaseyShipp.com website, please note that the CaseyShipp.com Terms and Conditions will apply to you regardless of your level of use.
Proprietary and Confidential Information
Confidential Information (“Confidential Information”) shall include all business, technical, and non-technical information of CaseyShipp.com whether disclosed in writing, orally, or in any other form, tangible or intangible, including, but not limited to:
- Information concerning inventions, discoveries, concepts, ideas, technology, techniques, charts, processes, methods of manufacture and packaging, designs, specifications, requirements, instructions, plans, drawings, prints, diagrams, models, documentation, samples, prototypes, packaging, product formulations, flow charts, computer programs, algorithms, testing procedures, test results, data, system and device implementation information and plans, system and device operation information, system and device installation information and instructions, financial information and plans, customer information and lists, business plans, contracts, licenses, agreements and amendments thereto, marketing information, marketing plans and concepts, marketing strategies, production information and plans, distribution information and plans, services information and plans, business concepts, supplier information and lists, business procedures and business operations, and all documents and materials related thereto;
- The terms and conditions found herein;
- All know-how and intellectual property (collectively, “Intellectual Property”), including, but not limited to: (a) unpublished copyrightable material, copyrights, copyright registration applications, moral rights, and any other rights to any form or medium of expression; (b) patents, patent applications, and equivalents thereof; (c) trademarks, service marks, and applications for trademarks or service marks; and, (d) inventions, improvements, concepts, ideas, technology, formulas, product formulations, vendor lists, customer lists, equipment lists, specifications, requirements, instructions, processes, methods of manufacture, items, information or theories which are potentially protectable or registrable under any domestic and/or foreign copyright, patent, trademark, design, or other similar laws;
- All information or items constituting trade secrets under Georgia law (“Trade Secrets”), including, but not limited to, the information and items identified in this Section 1 which constitute Trade Secrets.
No Interference with the CaseyShipp.com Site
Except with our advance written permission, you agree not to use any program or software including but not limited to a robot, spider, data gathering, scraping or extraction tool or similar mechanism, to access or attempt to view or obtain data from our Site. You agree not to interfere or attempt to interfere with the Site or any other user’s access to the site. Further, you agree not to reverse engineer, attempt to gain unauthorized access to, or attempt to discover the underlying source code or structure of the Site (including but not limited to any feature, widget or application made available through the Site).
Medical Information – Disclaimer
The information on this website is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only, and is in no way intended to diagnose, cure or treat any medical condition or ailment. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or workout regimen, and ask your doctor any questions you may have regarding nutrition, allergy or other medical condition. In addition to all other limitations and disclaimers in this agreement, service provider and its third party providers disclaim any liability or loss in connection with the content provided on this website. Use of the programs, advice, and information contained in this website is at the sole choice and risk of the reader.
Your personal safety cannot be guaranteed. Engaging in any form of physical activity or cardiovascular stress may result in injuries which can range from occasional minor injury (e.g., pulled muscles, muscle soreness) to infrequent serious injury (e.g., heart attack, stroke, or other cardiovascular accidents) to the very rare catastrophic incident (e.g., death, paralysis). Likewise, you understand that engaging in muscular endurance, strength building, and other fitness activities occasionally result in minor injuries (e.g., bruises, musculoskeletal strains, and sprains), infrequently, more serious injuries (e.g., muscle tears, herniated disks, torn rotator cuffs), and very rarely, catastrophic injury (e.g., death, paralysis). You further understand that when participating in any exercise or conditioning activity, there is always a possibility that minor injuries, major injuries, or catastrophic injury/death may occur.
Disclaimer of Warranties
We provide the site (and any content, features, applications, or products offered or made available through the site) “as is.” We do not make any warranties or guarantees of any kind with respect to the site, nor do we guarantee that the site will be continuously available or secure. We disclaim all express and implied warranties with respect to the site, including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties; if those laws apply to you, some or all of the disclaimers above may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
Limitation of Liability
We will not be liable to you for any lost profits or for any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages, regardless of the cause of action. In no way will CaseyShipp.com or any persons associated with CaseyShipp.com be held responsible for any injuries or problems that may occur due to the use of this website or the advice contained within. CaseyShipp.com will not be held responsible for the conduct of any companies and/or websites recommended within this site. Our total liability to you for any claim arising under this agreement will not exceed $100.00 or the value of your membership fee, whichever is greater. Certain state laws may not allow the exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, CaseyShipp.com and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, representatives, and third party providers to the Site from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms of Service by you. CaseyShipp.com reserves the right to assume, at its sole expense, the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with CaseyShipp.com in asserting any available defenses.
Governing Law; Disputes
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. The exclusive venue for any action or dispute arising out of these Terms and Conditions will be the Superior Court of Fulton County, Georgia or the Federal Court located in Atlanta, Georgia, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
These Terms and Conditions form the entire agreement between you and the Site. It supersedes any prior or contemporaneous agreements or communications between the parties. If we fail to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions, it will not be considered a waiver. Any amendment to these Terms and Conditions must be made in a writing signed by both parties. All of our rights under these Terms and Conditions are freely assignable by us, including in connection with a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, or by operation of law. These Terms and Conditions do not confer any right on any third party.
Should any provision of these Terms and Conditions be declared illegal or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, such that it cannot be modified to be enforceable, such provision shall immediately become null and void, leaving the remainder in full force and effect.
You acknowledge and agree that these Terms and Conditions, as well as any document included by reference, contains the entire and complete agreement between the parties with respect to your usage of the Site and that the Terms and Conditions stated herein shall bind and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective heirs, successors, representatives and assigns. This Agreement is intended to supersede all prior oral and/or written representations and promises discussed between the parties and such prior oral and/or written representations and promises are merged and integrated herein.
You acknowledge that you have read and reviewed these Terms and Conditions and fully understand the same and agree to be fully bound by and subject thereto.
If you have any questions, please contact support@CaseyShipp.com.
Information Collection and Use
Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve our Services and to enable users to enjoy and easily navigate the Services.
Personally Identifiable Information.
In the course of using the Services, you may provide us with personally identifiable information. This refers to information about you that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes, but is not limited to, your name, phone number, age, gender, credit card or other billing information, email address and home and business postal addresses. We use your Personal Information mainly to provide our Services and administer your inquiries. For example, when you create an account through the Services and become a “Registered User” or when you choose to create your own profile webpage, we may ask you for Personal Information.We also use your Personal Information to contact you with CaseyShipp.com newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications or update your “user preferences” information. (See “Changing or Deleting Information,” below.)
Once you become a Registered User, you will be able to create a profile page by submitting certain Personal Information. The profile page will display your “screen name” as well as your profile picture, if you choose to upload one. You can choose what other Personal Information you provide as part of your profile including but not limited to your age, gender, and hometown. Providing such information is voluntary and should correlate with the degree of interaction you want to have with other CaseyShipp.com users. Only other Registered Users will be able to see your profile page.
Non-Identifying Identifiable Information.
We also collect the other information that you provide as part of registration and the administration and personalization of your profile webpage (e.g., without limitation, zip code (on its own) and individual preferences, such as viewing and/or food preferences) (“Non-Identifying Information”). Certain Non-Identifying Information would be considered a part of your Personal Information if it were combined with other identifiers in a way that enables you to be identified. But the same pieces of information are considered Non-Identifying Information when they are taken alone or combined only with other non-identifying information (for example, your viewing preferences).We may combine your Personal Information with Non-Identifying Information and aggregate it with information collected from other users to attempt to provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality and value of the Services and to analyze and understand how our Site and Services are used. We may also use the combined information without aggregating it to serve you specifically, for instance to deliver information to you according to your preferences or restrictions.
Application Usage Information.
When you use the Application, our servers will automatically record information that your mobile device sends or transmits, including, but not limited to, the model and device ID number of your mobile device, user settings, location and information about your use of the Application (“Application Usage Information”). We only store, track and monitor general usage and not information specific to any user. We use this information provide and improve the Services, develop new products, and offer products and services that may be of interest to you.
When you visit or use the Site, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Site, pages of our Site that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you search for on our Site, access times and dates, and other statistics. We use this information to monitor and analyze use of the Site and the Services and for the Site’s technical administration, to increase our Site’s functionality and user-friendliness, and to better tailor it to our visitors’ needs. For example, some of this information is collected so that when you visit the Site again, it will recognize you and serve advertisements and other information appropriate to your interests. We also use this information to verify that visitors to the Site meet the criteria required to process their requests. We do not treat Log Data as Personal Information or use it in association with other Personal Information, though we may aggregate, analyze and evaluate such information for the same purposes as stated above regarding other Non-Identifying Information.
We may share aggregated information that does not include Personal Information and we may otherwise disclose Non-Identifying Information, Application Usage Information and Log Data with third parties (including suppliers, advertisers, research companies and other organizations) for industry analysis, demographic profiling and other purposes. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your Personal Information.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services, to provide the Services on our behalf, to perform Site-related services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Site’s features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Site and Services are used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement.
CaseyShipp.com cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of CaseyShipp.com or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
Business Transfers. CaseyShipp.com may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
Changing or Deleting Your Information
All registered users may review, update, correct or delete their Personal Information by contacting us or by making the appropriate modifications in your user account preferences through the Site and/or Application. If you completely delete all such information, then your account may become deactivated. If you would like us to delete your record in our system, please contact us and we will attempt to accommodate your request if we do not have any legal obligation to retain the record.
CaseyShipp.com is very concerned with safeguarding your information. We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored “personal data” (as defined in applicable state statutes on security breach notification) to you via email or conspicuous posting on this Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
Links to Other Sites
Our Site contains links to other websites. If you choose to visit an advertiser by “clicking on” a banner ad or other type of advertisement or click on another third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s website. The fact that we link to a website or present a banner ad or other type of advertisement is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
Our Policy Toward Children
This Site is not directed to children under 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that their child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, contact us and we will delete such information from our files. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
Linking to the Site
By using our Twitter, Facebook, or other social media link tool, you can share a message with your followers and friends including blog posts on CaseyShipp.com. You also have the option of including a comment in your sent message. In addition, you may create and maintain a hyperlink to any portion of the Site that is not protected by your username or password. You are free to use any of the above tools provided you do not: (a) portray CaseyShipp.com or the Site in a false or misleading manner, (b) suggest any affiliation between you and CaseyShipp.com or our Site, or (c) “frame,” distribute, or resell access to the Site to any third party.Other than the use of hyperlinks to CaseyShipp.com, no information, data, images, photographs, charts, messages, text or audio may be removed from CaseyShipp.com. The Site contains material that is derived in whole or in part from material supplied by CaseyShipp.com and other sources, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright and trademarks laws. No material (including but not limited to the text, images, audio and/or video) and no software (including but not limited to any images or files incorporated in or generated by the software of data accompanying such software) (individually and collectively the “Materials”) may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, or distributed in anyway or decompiled, reverse engineered or disassembled.
Exceptions — Confidential Information does not include that information which:A. is generally known and readily available to the applicable trade at the time of disclosure or which becomes so through no breach of the Terms and Conditions found herein by you;B. is known to you prior to the time of disclosure by CaseyShipp.com as evidenced by contemporaneous, dated written records;C. is received by you from an independent source having the right to such information without an obligation of confidence or non-disclosure to CaseyShipp.com, and without the information having been solicited or obtained by any use of the Confidential Information; orD. is independently developed, as evidenced by dated written records, by you or other persons who have not had access to the Confidential Information.
NO fluff, NO bs, no strict fad diets
Got Questions ?
We Understand… It’s hard to choose a package online when you still have questions and or concerns. Our Goal is to help you find the right package/service/product in the quickest amount of time possible.
If you are not sure which package or still have questions, click the button below and our team would assist you.